- ADMISSIONS & AID
- HEALTH, SAFETY & WELL-BEING
- MEDIA CENTER
SIT Partnership Council
SIT’s Partnership Council is a volunteer advisory body comprising 16 international education professionals working in study abroad from a diverse range of colleges and universities. The council helps SIT Study Abroad advance its relationships with partner colleges and universities and keeps SIT apprised of new and changing trends in higher education. Additionally, council members provide vital perspectives on and expertise in the design, delivery, and assessment of SIT’s field-based programs and the integration of SIT coursework into undergraduate curricula.
The council meets virtually with different program units at SIT on a monthly basis and once annually in person. Service terms are for three years.
Partnership Council members:
- Candace Chenoweth, Director of Global Engagement, College of Wooster
- Darren Gallant, Associate Dean for Global Education, Bates College
- Amy Lancaster, Dean of International Programs, Wofford College
- Sharon Li, Senior Director of the Center for Global Education, University of San Francisco
- Andre Martinez, Assistant Director for Study Abroad, Trinity University
- Keri Myrick, Director of the Office of Global Engagement & Special Programs, The Honors College at the University of Houston
- Camila Nardozzi, Director of the Office of International Education, Harvard University
- Cari Vanderkar, Assistant Vice Provost for International Programs, California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo
- Devika Milner, Assistant Dean and Director of Study Abroad, University of Miami
- Heather Powell Browne, Assistant Director of Global Education, Colorado College
- Alisha Stanton, Program Manager in the Office of International Education, University of Denver
- Chris Kjonaas, Assistant Director of the Global Education Office, San Diego State University
- Jonnathan De La Fuente, Director of International Programs and Study Away, Oberlin College
- Marissa Mitchell, Associate Director for Education Abroad, Dickinson College
- Kerry Stamp, Assistant Dean for Global Partnerships and International Programs, Vassar College
Service in the International Education Community
SIT’s University Relations department and SIT Study Abroad as a whole are dedicated to taking an active role in the international education community. Members of the University Relations team regularly attend conferences such as NAFSA (both at the national and regional levels), the Forum on Education Abroad, Diversity Abroad, and AIEA. Our staff also dedicate their time and expertise to various committees.
If we are attending an upcoming conference, it will be listed below. If you plan to attend any of the conferences, we welcome you to contact Karen Kray, Interim Director of University Relations, to set up meetings with relevant staff or faculty who will be in attendance.