- ADMISSIONS & AID
- HEALTH, SAFETY & WELL-BEING
- MEDIA CENTER
SIT Partnership Council
SIT’s Partnership Council is a volunteer advisory body comprising 15 deans and directors working in study abroad from a diverse range of colleges and universities. The council helps SIT Study Abroad strengthen its relationships within the field of international studies, particularly when SIT is contemplating or launching new projects and initiatives. Council members provide vital perspectives on and expertise in the design, delivery, and assessment of SIT’s field-based programs and the integration of SIT coursework into undergraduate curricula.
The council meets biannually and continues its work electronically throughout the rest of the year. Service terms are for three years.
Partnership Council members:
- Cloud Baffour, Study Abroad Program Manager, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Giselda Beaudin, Director of International Programs, Rollins College
- Samantha Brandauer, Executive Director of the Center for Global Study and Engagement and Associate Provost, Dickinson College
- Giorgio DiMauro, Dean of International and Global Strategy, Barnard College
- Peggy H. Imai, Director of Study Abroad, Saint Michael’s College
- Michael Jordan, Director of the Center for Global and Intercultural Study, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- Kristen Mallory, Director of Off-Campus Studies, Claremont McKenna College
- Carolyn North, Assistant Dean of Off-Campus Studies, Hamilton College
- Kate Patch, Senior Director of Global Initiatives, Grinnell College
- Amy Shenberger, Director of Study Abroad, University of North Texas
- Camila Nardozzi, Director of the Office of International Education, Harvard University
- Amy Lancaster, Dean of International Programs, Wofford College
- Sharon Li, Senior Director of Center for Global Education, University of San Francisco
Service in the International Education Community
SIT’s University Relations department and SIT Study Abroad as a whole are dedicated to taking an active role in the international education community. Members of the University Relations team regularly attend conferences such as NAFSA (both at the national and regional levels), the Forum on Education Abroad, Diversity Abroad, and AIEA. Our staff also dedicate their time and expertise to various committees.
If we are attending an upcoming conference, it will be listed below. If you plan to attend any of the conferences, we welcome you to contact Karen Kray, associate director of University Relations, to set up meetings with relevant staff or faculty who will be in attendance.