- ADMISSIONS & AID
- HEALTH, SAFETY & WELL-BEING
- MEDIA CENTER
SIT Partnership Council
SIT’s Partnership Council is a volunteer advisory body comprising 16 international education professionals working in study abroad from a diverse range of colleges and universities. The council helps SIT Study Abroad advance its relationships with partner colleges and universities and keeps SIT apprised of new and changing trends in higher education. Additionally, council members provide vital perspectives on and expertise in the design, delivery, and assessment of SIT’s field-based programs and the integration of SIT coursework into undergraduate curricula.
The council meets virtually with different program units at SIT on a monthly basis and once annually in person. Service terms are for three years.
Partnership Council members:
- Samantha Brandauer, Executive Director of the Center for Global Study and Engagement and Associate Provost, Dickinson College
- Soraya Campbell, Assistant Director of Global Education, Duke University
- Candace Chenoweth, Director of Global Engagement, College of Wooster
- Giorgio DiMauro, Dean of International and Global Strategy, Barnard College
- Kristine Djerf, Senior Advisor & Program Coordinator of International Programs, University of Iowa
- Darren Gallant, Associate Dean for Global Education, Bates College
- Amy Lancaster, Dean of International Programs, Wofford College
- Sharon Li, Senior Director of the Center for Global Education, University of San Francisco
- Kristen Mallory, Director of Off-Campus Studies, Claremont McKenna College
- Andre Martinez, Assistant Director for Study Abroad, Trinity University
- Keri Myrick, Director of the Office of Global Engagement, The Honors College at the University of Houston
- Camila Nardozzi, Director of the Office of International Education, Harvard University
- Kate Patch, Senior Director of Global Initiatives, Grinnell College
- Amy Shenberger, Director of Study Abroad, University of North Texas
- Cari Vanderkar, Assistant Vice Provost for International Programs, California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo
Service in the International Education Community
SIT’s University Relations department and SIT Study Abroad as a whole are dedicated to taking an active role in the international education community. Members of the University Relations team regularly attend conferences such as NAFSA (both at the national and regional levels), the Forum on Education Abroad, Diversity Abroad, and AIEA. Our staff also dedicate their time and expertise to various committees.
If we are attending an upcoming conference, it will be listed below. If you plan to attend any of the conferences, we welcome you to contact Karen Kray, Interim Director of University Relations, to set up meetings with relevant staff or faculty who will be in attendance.