Tap to display sub-menu choices,
press & hold to open topic in new page.
SIT Study Abroad Summer Programs
Take Advantage of Your Summer.
Enroll in an SIT undergraduate summer abroad program to advance your knowledge of a language, global issue, and/or professional field while earning between four and nine academic credits.
SIT’s accredited international programs focus on a range of topics, including those related to anthropology, art, education, geoscience, health, international studies, language, renewable energy, and peace and conflict studies.
Focus on a critical global issue. Acquire entirely new perspectives on critical fields of study such as health, post-conflict transformation, diplomacy, conservation, marine ecology, the arts, and education.
Gain new language proficiency. Complete an intensive Arabic language immersion program or a program with credit-bearing coursework in Spanish, French, Chinese, Malagasy, Portuguese, or Icelandic.
Advance your career trajectory. Gain valuable hands-on field experience in professional areas, including global health, geosciences, and renewable energy, in between four and seven weeks.
- Argentina: Art, Memory, and Social Transformation (Summer)
- China: Community Health and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Summer)
- Iceland: Renewable Energy, Technology, and Resource Economics (Summer)
- India: Himalayan Buddhist Art and Architecture (Summer)
- India: Traditional Medicine and Healthcare Practices (Summer)
- India—Food: Sikkim (Summer)
- Indonesia: Community Nature Conservation in Bali (Summer)
- Jordan-—Water: Amman (Summer)
- Jordan: Intensive Arabic Language Studies (Summer)
- Madagascar: Traditional Medicine and Healthcare Systems (Summer)
- Morocco: Arabic Language and Community Service (Summer)
- Nepal: Geoscience in the Himalaya (Summer)
- Panama: Marine Ecology & Blue Carbon Conservation in the Pacific & Caribbean (Summer)
- South Africa: Education and Social Change (Summer)
- South Africa—Shelter: Cape Town (Summer)
- South Korea: Digital Futures (Summer)
- Switzerland: Food Security and Nutrition (Summer)
- Switzerland: International Studies and Multilateral Diplomacy (Summer)
- Uganda and Rwanda: Peace and Conflict Studies in the Lake Victoria Basin (Summer)