Tap to display sub-menu choices,
press & hold to open topic in new page.
SIT Study Abroad 2018 Video Contest
#SITVideoContest is here! Show us what’s happening with your study abroad adventure.
We want your best work; any approach, any style, 60 seconds maximum. There are no categories, so subject matter is up to you. Through your video, show us what makes study abroad a great experience – an exciting excursion, your homestay family, classes, research, an internship, life in your town. This can be from your semester or summer abroad with SIT.
Contest opening date: Oct. 25th 2018
Contest closing date: Nov 25th 2018 [deadline extended]
One first prize: $250 gift card
One second prize: $150 gift card
Two third prizes: $50 gift cards
All winners will receive an Amazon gift card voucher. Winners will be announced at the end of the contest, then contacted via email to deliver their prize. Each entrant can only win one prize.
- Videos cannot contain unlicensed music, but music that’s happening in front of the camera is fine!
- Videos must be in .MOV or .MP4 JPEG format, and be no more than 60 seconds long.
- Entries may be disqualified due to inappropriate subject matter, use of music not adhering to the above guidelines, or other reasons.
- Each entrant may submit up to five videos.
- This contest is open only to SIT study abroad students, current and alumni.
How to Enter
- Full name
- SIT study abroad program name, location & year
- Name of your school
- Few lines about the content of the video
We encourage you to share your video on social media after you’ve entered, and be sure to use #SITVideoContest.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting a video, you agree to give School for International Training nonexclusive rights to reproduce the work in perpetuity in all School for International Training print and online publications, on the website, or in any other marketing or media projects.