Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- List Arabic alphabet, numbers, days of the week, and directions.
- Give examples of price negotiation, daily activities in detail, and phone conversations.
- Demonstrate ability to introduce self and others, speak in-depth about self and others, take notes, and summarize informal discussions.
- Differentiate between themes of speeches and cultural attitudes.
- Carry out a simple interview in Arabic.
- Demonstrate appropriate language skills growth relevant to starting level.
Read more about Program Learning Outcomes.
Access virtual library guide.
The following syllabi are representative of this program. Because courses develop and change over time to take advantage of dynamic learning opportunities, actual course content will vary from term to term.
The syllabi can be useful for students, faculty, and study abroad offices in assessing credit transfer. Read more about credit transfer.
Please expand the sections below to see detailed course information, including course codes, credits, overviews, and syllabi.