Tap to display sub-menu choices,
press & hold to open topic in new page.
2019 SIT Study Abroad Photo Contest
It’s time for SIT’s annual photo contest! If you’re a student or alum of SIT Study Abroad programs, now’s your chance to show us where you’ve been and what you did during your time with SIT.
Submissions are open April 1-30, 2019.
Images from the towns and cities you’ve stayed in or visited.
Learning moments that happen outside the classroom (like on excursion or with your homestay family).
Images that show you, your classmates, homestay family, or others in an activity (such as working in an internship, or doing fieldwork). Candid shots are particularly encouraged.
The World Is Your Classroom
Images from your classes, whether they’re in the program center, on a field visit, or in an outdoor “classroom.”
Moments that challenge stereotypes and preconceptions about the country and cultures you’re interacting with.
The winner in each category will receive a $100 Amazon gift card. Winners will be announced at the end of the contest, then contacted through email to deliver their prize. Each entrant can only win one prize.
To enter, submit through the form here and upload your photo. Do this up to five times! Every entry increases your chances to win!
After entering, we encourage you to hit the “share” button on the following page. Then, in the share box, tell the story of your photo for your friends to read. Be sure to use #SITPhotoContest
To check in on your entry, and view all of the other submissions, follow the link you’ve shared or visit this page.
Terms & Conditions
- Uploaded photos must be in JPG format, between 1 MB and 15 MB in size.
- It is highly recommended that photos be at least 1000px in width and height AND that they have a resolution of at least 72dpi. Photos that do not meet these specifications will still be accepted, but their lower quality may impact the judges’ assessment of them.
- Each entrant may enter up to five photos.
- Entries may be disqualified due to inappropriate subject matter.
- By submitting a photo, you verify that you own the rights to this photo and you agree to give School for International Training nonexclusive rights to unlimited use and reproduction of the work in perpetuity in all School for International Training print.