Netherlands: International Perspectives on Sexuality and Gender
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2014 Overview Brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- View the 2014 Semester Catalog (PDF, 8MB)
- View the 2014 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
Important Travel and Visa Notice
Notice: Students attending this program will travel on a 90-day Schengen Tourist Visa.
US citizens are permitted to remain in the Schengen zone on a tourist visa for only 90 days within a 180-day period.
The Schengen zone is a group of European countries, including the Netherlands, with a mutual immigration agreement. Schengen countries are listed here:
The SIT Netherlands program will take the entire 90 days. This means that students cannot travel in the Schengen area 180 days prior to the start of the program, or 180 days after the end of the program. Students planning to participate in another program in Europe either before or after their SIT Netherlands program should inform their admissions counselor immediately.
Duration: 15 weeks
Program Base: Amsterdam
Language Study: Dutch
Prerequisites: Previous college-level coursework or other preparation in sexuality and/or gender studies, as assessed by SIT. Read more...
View Student Evaluations for this program:
888.272.7881 (toll-free in US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA