IHP Cities in the 21st Century: People, Planning, and Politics (Fall Option 2)
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2014 Overview Brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- View the 2014 Semester Catalog (PDF, 8MB)
- View the 2014 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
The program will run from September 2 to December 20, 2014.
Duration: Fall, 16 weeks
New York City, New York, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Dakar, Senegal; Ahmedabad, India.
Prerequisites: Previous college-level coursework and/or other preparation in urban studies, anthropology, political science, or other related fields is strongly recommended but not required. Learn More...
View Student Evaluations for this program:
About the Evaluations (PDF)
888.272.7881 (toll-free in US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA