- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2014 Overview Brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- View the 2014 Semester Catalog (PDF, 8MB)
- View the 2014 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
888.272.7881 (toll-free in US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA
Conditionally Accepted Students
Once you are offered admission to an SIT Study Abroad program, you must complete several additional forms and send a deposit to confirm your space in the program. This must be completed within two weeks of receiving email notification of an admission offer in order to guarantee your place in your selected program.
Please Note: It is vital that you have a passport valid for at least six months after the end of your SIT program. If you have not yet applied for a passport, or if your passport will expire before this time, you must apply for one at once. As it normally takes 4-6 weeks to receive a new passport, you may need to expedite your passport application (which will take 3 weeks). Please check with the SIT Study Abroad Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 272-7881 to see if it is necessary to expedite your application. Consult US State Department information on How to Apply for a Passport.